smile.

Not too long ago I heard this show on the radio talking about emotional resilience.  Something about how you can gauge how happy you'll be in 10 years by looking at how happy you are now.  You can also gauge how affected you'd be if something really wonderful and / or terrible happened to you.  In so many words the point is that happy people tend to stay that way through the good and bad...that's why they're happy.  And unhappy people tend to stay that way through the good and the bad...because they are unhappy people.

(context, context, context) (re-framing, re-framing, re-framing)


I understand why I love Owl so much.  This reiterates it.

I try everyday so desperately to retrain my doubts....

Trying to teach my mind to react to every situation the way a happy person would.  It's always ever about context.....and re-framing.

Be happy about something.


The other thing I really took from that little blurb I caught on the radio was this:


Perhaps the most important component in emotional resilience is choosing happy parents.



 Then again, my sister always told me I was adopted.




Comments

Popular Posts