Hey you, make like this weather and chill out.
There's this woman at the JCC (where I burn the better part of my calories) who is always in such a bad mood. Yesterday she was complaining because someone picked up her towels even though the towel room is literally 5 feet away from the locker room. Today she came in, opened up a locker and was like "Come on people use a lock for Christ's sake." Obviously she cares deeply for the safety of other people's sweats. She's just unpleasant. I missed the fedex man by five minutes, but at least I know the package made it to New Orleans. Now I will bake a cake. Pictures to come.
sorry for the rant.
We made the mirrors fog up again in boxing class, it was like Rocky IV in there.
sorry for the rant.
We made the mirrors fog up again in boxing class, it was like Rocky IV in there.
| For everyone still in Chicago. Stay Strong. |


Comments
Post a Comment