Unforgettable.....that's what it was.
Owl and I had the absolute pleasure of being honored at a fabulous black tie affair in Arkansas this past weekend. All the bells and whistles were pulled out: a great band, raw oyster bar, homemade limoncello, bananas fosters martini set up, and a full on spread of earthly delights in the dining room. Plus I had some of my oldest and dearest friends attend who I am now thrilled to have beside me on the big day. Oh yeah, there were cupcakes...were there ever cupcakes. and cigars, oh my.
I can't wait to see the professional photos and those taken by guests that had a second to document....but for now, here's what I ended up with.
I can't wait to see the professional photos and those taken by guests that had a second to document....but for now, here's what I ended up with.
| another rendezvous pit stop...par dewsual... |
| scissor lift setting up... |
| the party eve's bbq...owl's stached up dads. |
| before the guests... |
| before the mahem.... |
| compliments to the stache's moves... |
| best man and mother of the groom on the cigar patio... |
| half way through the limoncello |
| setting up, both hair and party. |
| found during the yard work.... |
| banana's foster.... |
| the t-shirt design Piero put together for us....all of the waitstaff wore them :-) it was killa. |


Comments
Post a Comment