Mindful business.

We all have our issues and I'm pretty sure that any chance of happiness entails a compromise of these issues.  I think it has something to do with forgetting what is supposed to unnerve you. 
Being always unafraid to be heard?
Being someone with a past - that exists - yes, but a past that improves the present self rather than defines it. 
I want to be a happy person.  I want to be a good person.  I don't really care about being interesting or mysterious or better.  I just want to be a kind person.  Kindness, to me, stems from happy people who don't have anything left to gain.  They are happy.  They are content with themselves and others.  For them, it is necessary neither to destroy nor create egos. There is nothing but the truth and how they respond to it. 

I want to be better than average.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people."
  --  Eleanor Roosevelt


my sister's awarding-winning cucumber that tasted like balls, sorry ash - it did.
 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts