my bestie foodie boozie lovey sweety magicey awesomey leigh leigh.

this wedding IS going to be off the hook. fo real.

FB now has it in writing.

"
Heather Pardew March 20 at 3:29pm
.... I ♥ you whether you want to be a goof'smaid or not.

lmk
♥ 
 
 
Leigh Cox March 20 at 10:51pm  
girl, I will be your deep-fried bridesmaid with a double side of ranch, one to dip me in and one to wash me down with afterwards. duh.

fo real, I would love to be in your wedding. keep me in the loop on dresses, since it may take me longer to work out the details/purchase from central america. I will plan to be in town at least a week early, so you have someone to drink bloodies with every morning leading up to the big day.

♥ xoxo ♥ "

Comments

  1. caaaaaan't wait! will spend the next 6 months perfecting ranch cocktails.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts