 |
| Delivering presents & holiday greetings @ Charlies last nite... |
 |
| homemade iced sugar cookies for all my babies... |
Our holiday festivities officially began Thursday night. I made an italian dinner at the nest for Owl's dad & China. 1) baked rottini with aged ricotta, mozzarella pearls, and parm. 2) snackin gulf shrimps 3) fried rosemary potato wedges 4)garlic bread 5) banana's foster cake for desert :) We are totally stoked about our new racquetball gear that they gave us for Christmas. China also got me a beautiful sweater and a little bling. Owl's been relaxing with red dead redemption that his dad got him and tomorrow.....tomorrow, we have our own present exchange. I'm doing a grand brunch with pomegranate nectar mimosas and my classic quiche. Monday we depart for the delta and continue on our celebratory odyssey...much more to come for sure. I will keep you posted.....I feel much better by the way, but owl - is moaning like a beached walrus. Hopefully he'll still be alive tomorrow for brunch.
Comments
Post a Comment