paragons of subtleness: Travis Michael Holder (vous êtes toujours bienvenu ici)

a few weeks ago I had the distinct pleasure to cook étouffée for this gem of man. His presence is the kind that refreshes a room, his voice is one of kindness and passion. an amazing actor and human being - I hope to know him a long while more.....
Holder "traveled to New Orleans playing Tennessee Williams in Lament for the Moths at the 17th annual Tennessee Williams Literary Festival at the Le Petit Theatre du Vieux Carre, a role he originated at the Laurel grove Theatre in Studio City opposite Chris Carmack as his Frank Merlo, then had the honor to return to his favorite city in America and the 21st annual Williams Festival to perform in Ode to Tennessee opposite Jeremy Lawrence, Annette Cardona and Louise Shaffer. The following year, he traveled to N'awlins a third time to reprise his role as the Witch of Capri opposite Karen Kondazian in A Witch and a Bitch, presenting scenes from the Los Angeles Fountain Theatre's award-winning mounting of Williams' The Milk Train Doesn't Stop Here Anymore." (read more of Holder's bio) Check out "Surprise, Surprise" a movie of Holder's own in production....

photo above credit of travismichaelholder.com, btw: he wants you to know that he didn't come to dinner that way. :)

Comments

  1. Travis Michael HolderJune 2, 2010 at 3:35 PM

    WOW! Thank you, Mizz Heady! I appreciate the kind and supportive words. Not sure how you found this photo of me as Greta in "Bent" to add to the plug, but hey... better than the way I usually look. Just so any readers know, however, this is NOT how I usually look except when cast to be so!
    Travis

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts