the resting place of the gods....
I just got back to New Orleans from a lovely little jaunt to Greenwood, Ms..... we bunkered down in some river shacks called the Tallahatchie Flats that were absolutely amazing. Robert Johnson, who lays not a mile from the site, is said to have died in one of them. We got The Red House....and hopefully, though my spirits were not in the highest, some magic was captured....
I had the privilege to shoot with both damon loble and monica may out of l.a....who ended up in mississippi by way of milan (icelandic volcano and things). Damon's work is rooted in narrative and has a sensual and cinematic underbelly while May's interest lies more in portraiture. I am incredibly anxious to see what Monica ended up with but for now - a few low res that Damon sent me.
(I actually am in a lot of pain in the third one - (chemical peel + drama = fever blisters from nose to chin - perhaps a little tmi)
I had the privilege to shoot with both damon loble and monica may out of l.a....who ended up in mississippi by way of milan (icelandic volcano and things). Damon's work is rooted in narrative and has a sensual and cinematic underbelly while May's interest lies more in portraiture. I am incredibly anxious to see what Monica ended up with but for now - a few low res that Damon sent me.
(I actually am in a lot of pain in the third one - (chemical peel + drama = fever blisters from nose to chin - perhaps a little tmi)






Comments
Post a Comment