une appréciation très sincère.

It's nights like the last that remind me how incredibly terrifying the condition of humanity remains, for some - unfortunately consistently. Functionality, though, should still be sought. Over the past few weeks I have received some remarkably comforting reassurances that this worry and concern and interest and sincerity is, indeed, appreciated and shared by many. I cannot thank you all enough for your notes, long and short, I read them and smile and remember, as is so necessary, that we are all trying so desperately to survive this convoluted modernity. It is hard, it is funny, it is maddening...thankfully. After it all, let us not be jaded - for the love of it all - cross our fingers...never to be desensitized to the lunacy of life. That dirty four letter word is, ultimately, the only thing we have to consummate.


btw: napoleon hawked a loogie on my face the other day...in this picture, he is played by a pigeon, my face is playing itself.

Comments

Popular Posts